California Review is an independent news publication based in La Jolla, California. We aim to give you impartial news that matters within California and surrounding areas, as well as worldwide news that may affect California as well.
We are ad free and ran with passion, meaning there will be no extreme news or fear-mongering used to keep your eyes glued to our (and our advertisers) content like other news websites will, we will offer news that matters, concisely and completely free for the public.
We hope you enjoy your stay at California Review and find all the news you need!
- California Drought Free after 7 years! March 15, 2019
- Forest Management After Fires is California Officials Focus March 7, 2019
- Russian River floods cause thousands of homes and businesses to be flooded March 1, 2019
- Firefighters rescue mountain lion from tree February 18, 2019
- Gavin Newsom slams brakes on San Francisco-to-Los Angeles bullet train February 13, 2019