California Review is an independent news publication based in La Jolla, California. We aim to give you impartial news that matters within California and surrounding areas, as well as worldwide news that may affect California as well.
We are ad free and ran with passion, meaning there will be no extreme news or fear-mongering used to keep your eyes glued to our (and our advertisers) content like other news websites will, we will offer news that matters, concisely and completely free for the public.
We hope you enjoy your stay at California Review and find all the news you need!
- At Least 42 Dead in California Wildfires November 13, 2018
- California Sued Over Net Neutrality Law October 6, 2018
- Tougher Restrictions on Firearms Approved by California Lawmakers August 28, 2018
- Thousands Evacuated – Lake Elsinore Threatened by Wildfires August 16, 2018
- John Kerry: The Last Great Tightrope Walker August 5, 2018